Monday, August 16, 2010


I left the comforts of a home at 13. I’m 22 now. I’ve travelled thousands of miles across the country over these years. Sometimes in business class flights, and most of the time in unreserved compartments of Indian Railways. After 9 years of reckless travelling, I realize I should have done something ages back. Maintain a travel blog. Better late than never.

I am almost an Automobile Engineer now. I come to realize that every time I try to recollect an old memory of a tour or a trip, it keeps diminishing day by day. Moreover, I do believe that the memory sectors in a hard disk are more reliable than the memory cells in my brain. That’s because in case of a malfunction you can run a data recovery algorithm on the former. So this motivates me further to keep my stuff in the hard disk rather than under the hard skull. I think its time I open up about the world around me. As I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment